Katia F, Bridget P, Jeena J
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry to this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
2. The promotion commences at 9:00am on Friday 14 May 2021 and closes at 5:00pm on Sunday 16 May 2021 (the Promotional Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter during this period.
3. The Promoter is Little Beings Pty Ltd trading as LOVE TO DREAM™, East Village Shopping Centre, T54, Level 3, 2-4 Defries Ave, Zetland, Sydney NSW 2017
Entry to promotion
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents attending the Sydney Pregnancy Babies & Children Expo in May 2021 and who have a valid entry ticket. Residents of other countries are ineligible to enter. Directors and employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian to enter this promotion, proof of consent may be required to claim the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify an entrant’s details by their driver’s licence, passport or other identification deemed suitable by the Promoter. It is the entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter if their contact details change after the submission of their entry. The Promoter will not be responsible for any errors in or failure to update an entrant’s contact details.
5. There is no entry fee to enter this competition. However, to enter the draw, entrants must attend the Sydney Pregnancy Babies & Children Expo, have a valid entry ticket and scan the QR code on their entry ticket at the Love To Dream™ stand L22. The winner must have access to internet facilities in order to redeem their prize and is solely responsible for any costs incurred (e.g., for internet access) in redeeming the prize.
6. Only one entry per person or ticket. Duplicate entries will be voided.
7. The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the entry process, or if they have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the entrant has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner and redraw the prize if it becomes aware that the winner’s entry is of a type described in this provision.
8. An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the promotion if any of the requested information on the entry is incomplete or if the Promoter deems any information on the entry to be incorrect or misleading.
9. There are three (3) x AU $100 Love To Dream™ digital vouchers be won. The total prize pool is AU $300, including applicable taxes and charges. The digital voucher is valid for three (3) years from the date of issue and can be used only on the Australian Love To Dream™ online store at www.lovetodream.com.au. Any balance remaining on the voucher (after purchase(s) and shipping) will be available for use any time before expiry of the voucher.
10. Prizes are not transferable, returnable or redeemable for cash, in whole or in part.
Draw of winners
11. The winner of the prize will be selected by means of a random draw from all entries received during the promotion period. The draw will be conducted at DrawMyComp, RANDEM GROUP, Suite 46, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Jones Bay Wharf (Upper Deck), Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Draw) on 20 May 2021.
12. The winner will be notified by email or phone call by close of business on the date of the above prize draws and the winner’s name will be published on the Love To Dream™ website at <lovetodream.com.au/2021PBCSYD>for a period of no less than 28 days.
13. The winner can claim their prize by contacting the Promoter after receiving notification of the prize and providing their home address, phone and email contact details. The winner will have their prize delivered electronically to the email address they nominate upon request from the Promoter.
14. Where required by laws regulating this promotion, should any prize remain unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw from will take place on 3 June 2021 at midday at DrawMyComp, RANDEM GROUP; Suite 46, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Jones Bay Wharf (Upper Deck), Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Draw). The redraw winner will be notified by email by close of business on 17 June 2021 and the redraw winner’s name will be published on the Love To Dream™ website at <lovetodream.com.au/2021PBCSYD> for a period of no less than 28 days.
Reservation of rights and limitation of liability
15. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
16. By entering into this promotion, the entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this promotion and the prize should they be chosen as a winner. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including non-excludable guarantees, the winner releases the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the promotion, acceptance, redemption and use of the prize. The Released Parties do not accept any liability for any injury, sickness or death or property loss or damage or any other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, however it may occur.
17. If for any reason the promotion cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel or restart the promotion without further notice. The Promoter’s decision will be published online at <lovetodream.com.au/2021PBCSYD> and all entries to the original promotion will be deemed void. Entrants must re-enter the new promotion to be eligible for a prize.
18. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct, or in misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
Privacy and licence
19. In consideration of being awarded the prize, the winner agrees that the Promoter has the right to use, publish, communicate, transmit or otherwise distribute the winner’s name in connection with the promotion for any purpose, including for marketing and promotion purposes, anywhere in the world and in any form of media, without the need to seek further permission or pay any licence fee.