1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry to this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
2. The promotion commences at 09:00 on 1 February 2020 and closes at midnight on 28 February 2021 (the Promotional Period). All entries must be received by the Promoter during this period.
3. The Promoter is Little Beings Pty Ltd trading as LOVE TO DREAM™, East Village Shopping Centre, T54, Level 3, 2-4 Defries Ave, Zetland, Sydney NSW 2017.
Entry to promotion
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents who enter, via Facebook or Instagram, a valid entry during the Promotional Period. Residents of other countries are ineligible to enter. Directors and employees of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of their parent or guardian to enter this promotion, proof of consent may be required to claim the prize.
5. To enter the draw, entrants must complete all fields within the Lead Generation Form via Facebook or Instagram.
6. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
7. Entry to the promotion is free but any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website and/or social media is the entrant’s responsibility.
8. The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the entry process, or if they have submitted an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the entrant has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, offensive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner and redraw the prize if it becomes aware that the winner’s entry is of a type described in this provision.
9. An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the promotion if the entry is incomplete or if the Promoter deems the entry to be inappropriate, to infringe third party rights or to be incorrect or misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to have any inappropriate or unlawful entries (posts) permanently removed. The entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any claims or damage arising out of the entrant’s entry.
10. There is one (1) x Owlet Monitor Duo (RRP $759.98) to be won AND two (2) Love To Dream™ 1.0 TOG Swaddle Up™ in size Newborn (RRP $79.90) AND two (2) Love To Dream™ 1.0TOG Swaddle Up™ in size Small (RRP 79.90) AND two (2) Love To Dream™ 1.0TOG Transition Suit in size Medium (RRP $99.90).
11. The total prize pool is AU $1,019.68 and is inclusive of any applicable taxes and charges. Each prize is valued in Australian dollars.
12. Prizes are not transferable, returnable, or redeemable for cash, in whole or in part.
Draw of winners
13. The winner of each prize will be selected by means of a random draw from all entries received during the Promotional Period. The draws will be conducted at DrawMyComp/RANDEM GROUP; Suite 46, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Jones Bay Wharf (Upper Deck), Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Draw) on 1st March 2021.
14. The winners will be notified by email, which is provided in the entry process, by close of business on the date of the prize draws. The winners’ names will also be published on the Love To Dream™ website at lovetodream.com.au/owletgiveaway for a period of no less than 28 days.
15. Winners can claim their prizes by contacting the Promoter after receiving notification of their prize and providing their phone and email contact details to the Promoter by private message. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure that contact address details they provide to the Promoter are complete and accurate. The Promoter will not be responsible for incorrect or incomplete address details that result in a prize being undeliverable. Prizes will be delivered via email to the winner at the supplied email address.
16. If for any reason, a prize is undeliverable to any winners at the contact details provided to the Promoter within 28 days, then those prizes will be forfeited by those winners and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize. An unclaimed prize draw from all non-winning entries will take place on 17 June 2021 at midday at DrawMyComp/RANDEM GROUP; Suite 46, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Jones Bay Wharf (Upper Deck), Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Draw). The redraw winners will be notified by email by close of business on 17 June 2021 and the redraw winner’s name will be published online at lovetodream.com.au/owletgiveaway for a period of no less than 28 days.
Reservation of rights and limitation of liability
17. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Entries not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
18. By entering into this promotion, the entrant accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this promotion and the prize should they be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the promotion, acceptance and use of the prize.
19. If for any reason the promotion cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel or restart the promotion without further notice. The Promoter’s decision will be published online at lovetodream.com.au/owletgiveaway and all entries to the original promotion will be deemed void. Entrants must re-enter the new promotion to be eligible for a prize.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct, or in misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner.
Privacy and licence
Authorised under Permit number(s):