Due to an increase in online orders we are experiencing a slight delay in our order processing and fulfilment. We are still here for you & are doing our very best to deliver your products as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
To our Love To Dreamers,
We are all parents just like you. We share the same challenges, the same aspirations and the same worries. In times of uncertainty like Australia and the world is facing right now, we wanted to share with you a clear update on what actions we have taken at Love To Dream to help protect the well-being of our staff and also enable us to continue to provide you with the best products for your children and the best customer service as always. We’re not going to tell you about how we’re washing our hands etc – we figure you’ve read plenty of those emails already
Following the introduction of various COVID-19 policies in line with the latest recommendations of the relevant health authorities since January, we have taken the following additional steps:
- All Love To Dream™ staff are now working remotely from home for the next 30 days, with the situation to be reassessed as new information comes to light.
- All work will be completed remotely, including meetings, with our team using video conferencing and dial-ins, rather than attending in person.
- We are working closely with all of our suppliers and third-party contractors to ensure good levels of continuous supply. This is on top of the excellent stock levels of most product with new stock arriving into our warehouses frequently.
- Activated systems to ensure minimal impact on our ability to service the needs of our valued retailers and online customers.
- Introduced a 30 days returns policy to the end of April, to allow for postal delays.
While the move to work remotely is a relatively seamless transition for us, we are also working parents with young children, just like many of you and we ask for your patience in the event that things take a little longer than usual.
If you’re on a call with one of our team and hear little voices or even large scale toddler mayhem in the background, we thank you for your understanding in advance.
We will continue to monitor the situation and follow the latest advice and will update you further at the point changes to this approach are put in place.
Our number one priority is the safety of our employees and our Love To Dreamers, no matter what. Take good care of yourselves everyone.
Thank you for sharing the love,