1. By signing up to the LOVE TO DREAM™ newsletter, subscribers agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any other published material, these terms and conditions prevail.
2. The Promoter is Little Beings Pty Ltd trading as LOVE TO DREAM™, East Village Shopping Centre, T54, Level 3, 2-4 Defries Ave, Zetland, Sydney NSW 2017.
Entry to promotion
3. Signing up to the LOVE TO DREAM™ newsletter and receiving the 10% discount code is open to all Australian residents who sign up via the LOVE TO DREAM™ website https://lovetodream.com.au/. Residents of other countries are ineligible to use the discount code.
4. To sign up to the newsletter, new subscribers must complete all required fields on the website sign up form.
5. Signing up to the newsletter is free but any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s website and/or social media is the entrant’s responsibility.
6. The Promoter, reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the validity of all signups and to disqualify any subscriber if the Promoter suspects they have tampered with the sign up process, or if they have subscribed in a way that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or if the Promoter considers that the subscriber has engaged in conduct that is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, offensive or which may damage the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter.
7. A sign up may be deemed invalid and ineligible to receive the discount code if the sign up is incomplete or if the Promoter deems the entry to be inappropriate, to infringe third party rights or to be incorrect or misleading. The Promoter reserves the right to have any inappropriate or unlawful signups permanently removed. The subscriber agrees to indemnify the Promoter for any claims or damage arising out of the subscriber's sign up.
8. First time subscribers will receive an email containing a 10% dicount code which can be used for their first online order with LOVE TO DREAM™ https://lovetodream.com.au/.
9. The discount code is valid for a limited time only and the expiry date is specified in the email containing the dicount code.
10. The discount code/discounted amount is not transferable, returnable, or redeemable for cash, in whole or in part.
Reservation of rights and limitation of liability
11. The Promoter’s decision on any aspect of this promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected signups or other communications including as a result of technical difficulties or fault in transmission. Signups will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Signups not submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
12. By signing up to the newsletter, the subscriber accepts full responsibility for their decision to participate in this promotion. The subscriber releases the Promoter and any other organiser and related body corporate, affiliates, officers, directors and employees (all “released parties”) from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of, or in connection with, the entry to the promotion, acceptance and use of the discount code.
13. If for any reason the promotion cannot be run as planned or if the Promoter suspects an issue with the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel or restart the promotion without further notice. The Promoter’s decision will be published online at lovetodream.com.au/t-cs-signup-discount/.
14. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct, or in misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
15. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any discount code claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; or (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner.
Privacy and licence