Refunds & Exchange Policy
To successfully return your order, your items must meet the following rules:
- Item must be returned within 30 days of purchase
- Items must be unused, unworn and in the original, undamaged packaging.
- The return of these items will be at the customer's own expense.
Please note items that have been used, washed or worn or are not in their original packaging may be rejected. If you believe you have a faulty item, please continue with this returns process.
If you checked out as a guest, please log a new ticket here and our Customer Care Team will assist you with a manual return request.
To Return/Exchange a product:
- Please head to www.lovetodream.com.au and click on your account icon on the top right-hand side of the page.
- Under your recent orders, click the “Return Items” button.
- Select the product(s) you’d like to return/exchange and select the reason for your return, as well as your desired outcome (i.e. Refund/Exchange/Store Credit)
- Enter any additional information you might need our team to know.
- Hit “Submit Return Request” and our team will review and process your request.
Products Purchased from Love To Dream™ Retailers
Refunds or exchanges on products purchased from any of our retail partners (including Baby Bunting, Myer, David Jones and Big W), need to be processed with that same retailer. Please contact your store of purchase directly for a refund or exchange.
Love To Dream™ reserves the right to assess the condition of the returned goods prior to offering a replacement. This may result in the product needing to be sent to our Head Office in Sydney for assessment. A replacement may be refused if the fault is deemed as normal “wear and tear” rather than of a manufacturing origin. If the fault is deemed to be of a manufacturing origin, the product will be replaced and returned to you as soon as possible. Shipping charges associated with the product beings sent back to the purchaser will be covered by Love To Dream™.
If you have any other questions, concerns or feedback, please do log a new ticket to contact us here.