Keeping your baby safe while sleeping is of paramount importance. Swaddling is a useful way to help your baby settle & sleep on their back.
Swaddling with the LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™
The LOVE TO DREAM SWADDLE UP™ allows you to more safely swaddle your baby*
- Without risk of any loose fabric unravelling during sleep time
- With their ARMS UP™ which may impede involuntary rolling
- With room to sleep in the correct position with legs flexed in the 'frog' position
- With room to move their hips & legs
- In a single layer of breathable fabric to reduce the risk of overheating
How To Sleep Your Baby Safely:
There are a few simple steps to remember when putting your baby to sleep.
- Sleep baby on their back from birth, not on their tummy or side.
- Sleep baby with head and face uncovered
- Keep baby in a smoke-free environment before birth & after
- Provide a safe sleeping environment night & day
- Sleep baby in their own safe sleeping place in the same room as an adult caregiver for the first six to twelve months
- Do not put anything in the cot or in reach of baby.
SOURCE: Red Nose; https://rednose.org.au/section/safe-sleeping
All LOVE TO DREAM™ products are INPAA approved
INPAA, a privately owned & operated organisation, is the key representative body in the Australian nursery industry. Its primary objective is to lead the development of safer nursery products & to promote the safe consumer use of products.
*This information is not medical or allied health professional advice. Further, no cure or treatment for disease is offered on this website. LOVE TO DREAM™ recommends you seek professional advice for your's and your child's individual needs.